Monday, March 5, 2012

Mazzaros Italian Market

Oh, oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh, if you love anything Italian.... you've got to visit this place. Mazzaros Italian Market is a Gourmet Italian Market located on 22nd Ave N in St. Pete.  Italian Deli, Italian Bakery, Gourmet Cheese, Wine Room, Pasta Department, Seafood Department, Desserts and Olive Oil, did I say Olive Oil, oh yes... yes I did! Visiting this unique venue feels like you are in a busy market place in the heart of Italy.  And the food, oh my... everything is delish!



Owner/Creator Jennifer Gordon :: FotoFlow Photography
Reserve All Rights To These Copy Righted Images 2012.

1 comment:

  1. This is literally one of my favorite places on earth :) There is a guy who plays guitar and sings in Italian there during Saturday wine-tasting - I think he'd be a cool photo subject!

    ReplyDelete